Treble $300


The same as Soprano plus with upgrade to ½ page ad, four tickets to Spring production 

One Liner-50 character $5.00


Arabesque $500



The same as Treble, with an upgrade to a full-page ad, plus two tickets for dinner theater and two VIP tickets for an event of choice.

Polaris Arts Sponsor Membership Levels

1/2 page ad $50.00

Welcome to the world of Polaris Performing Arts Academy. Members comprised of local artists and community members who came together to create this valuable community based outlet for cultural development and community involvement in the cultural development of the Greater Lakewood and its surrounding Areas.

 

Funding from businesses and groups like yours is what makes our season possible. Only about 60% of our costs are covered by ticket sales, the other 40% comes from individual donations and sponsorships. Polaris believes in the power of the arts to revitalize communities. Support from enthusiastic local leadership, positive attitudes from within and around the community, local entrepreneurship support and investments like yours are what we need to succeed.

Soprano $150                                                               

The same as individual plus two tickets

to Spring production and ¼ page ad

in theater playbills

Students/Seniors $25.00


Individuals $50.00

Monthly newsletter, invitations to member-only events, acknowledgment in all event programs for the year,

pre-sale ticket opportunities, early access to unreserved seating, two tickets to Spring production.


Putting on a full season of shows for a theatre company is very costly. The approximate cost for one show is $25,000. Most of that money comes from private sponsorships from companies, organizations, and people like yourself. Where does all that money go you might ask?

Percentage Breakdown of $100k budget:

Directors, Designers, Staff Fees 35%

Theater Rental &Rehearsal Space 17%

Royalties 15%

Marketing 10%

Sets 8%

Costumes 5%

Insurances 3%

Lights 2%

Sound 2%

Props 2%

Casting-Hiring 1%

(Figures based on an approximate budget of $100k for a season of 4 mainstage Plays and Musicals)

Shining Star $5,000



The same as Director, plus 10 VIP for all events, 10 dinner theater tickets for each production for the year, 2-page article and ad in Amare' Magazine and 2 VIP Tickets to Celebrity Black Tie Event.

Where Do Your Dollars Go?

1/4 page Ad $35.00

Sponsor Benefits

Take Center Stage

Director $1,000


The same as Arabesque, plus 2 Additional VIP tickets for an event of choice and 1-page ad in Amare' Magazine and 2 General admission tickets to Amare' Magazine's Celebrity Black Tie Event.

Full Page Ad $100

Company Logo $15.00

Playbill Sponsors Per Production

Your ad in front of thousands of potential customers Advertising expense tax write -off for your business

In an independent study on sponsorship of the arts conducted by Performance Research, the world leader in consumer based sponsorship the following results were found:

56% of respondents said they would almost always or frequently buy a product or support a company sponsoring an arts or cultural event over one that does not.

48% of Americans with an interest in Art and Cultural events indicated that they hold a "Higher" trust in companies that sponsor these events compared to those who do not.  

By sponsoring Polaris Arts with a donation, you enable us to continue to provide quality entertainment, and community programs that support our mission. In return, you will be prominently promoted throughout communities as an official sponsor. 86% of our participants say they are more likely to do business with a sponsor than with a non-sponsor.

Participants support Polaris Arts and want to spend their money with businesses that do, as well.


There are two ways you can sponsor an event or program:

• Provide a cash donation to underwrite the expenses of our shows and events.

• Provide in-kind product, such as food, supplies, costumes, sound equipment, or media time, or in-kind service, such as, graphic designers, or photographers. Whatever your business does, we probably have a program or event that could use it.

Business Card Size Ad $25.00